Reasons to Study in India.
India has an impressive list of universities and colleges sprawled across its major states and cities, which have inducted numerous foreign students from time to time. With 343 universities and 17000 colleges, India offers a wide spectrum of courses that are recognized globally.
There are universities focusing on the study of medicine, arts and language, journalism, social work, business, commerce, planning, architecture, engineering, and other specialized studies. Most Indian universities teach in English Medium.
A welcoming atmosphere, non-discriminative approach and an assured educational and career growth is what attracts students from all over the world to India and assured educational and career growth.
Apart from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses, there are many training and diploma-level institutes and polytechnics that cater to the growing demand for skill-based and vocational education. The quality education that India offers is within the reach of every income-group considering the reasonable fee structure. With 66 distance education institutions functioning in 60 universities besides 11 open universities, India has an enlarged outreach of distance education as well.
following are a few Affiliated Colleges & Universities in India. EA-Z Education Consultancy’s few of the tie-up colleges are located at various parts of India as given below:
- Lovely Professional University(LPU), Jalandhar, Punjab (India’s largest University),
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh, Punjab.
- Sharda University, Delhi,
- ICFAI Universities (11 Universities across India) including Sikkim,
- Amity University, Noida, Delhi India, (also any other locations in India).
- SRM University, Chennai/Delhi & Sikkim,
- VIT University, Vellore, India
- KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa,
- Acharya Group of Institutions, Bangalore,
- K.L. University, Andra Pradesh,
- ADAMAS University, Kolkata
- APG Shimla University, Himalchal Pradesh,
- CMR College of Law, Bangalore
- CMS College of Science & Commerce, Coimbatore,
- Karnataka College of Nursing/Pharmacy/Management, Bangalore,
- Indian Academy, Bangalore,
- PSNA College of Engineering & Technology, Dindigul,
- Noida International University. India,
- PIET, Panipat, Delhi NCR, India,
- Geeta College of Engineering/Law/Management, Panipat, Delhi NCR, India,
- Dolphin (PG) Institute of Bio-Medical & Natural Sciences, Dehradun
- JIS, Kolkata,
- LLOYD Group of Institutions, Nodia,
- Bhagwant University, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
- Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Orissa,
- Hindustan University, Chennai
- SVCET, Chitoor, South India.
& many more institutions.